Welcome to Cult Premium Bottling, a HACCP accredited mobile wine bottling line service operating in the Western Cape area. With experience in the wine industry spanning more than 20 years, founder Willie Louw, understands the many facets associated with that final step in the winemaking process - bottling. We believe your wine is valuable and will do everything possible to provide our customers the most efficient and positive bottling experience possible. Our staff strive towards the highest standards and are well renowned for their professionalism. Our reliable, state of the art equipment is well maintained and cleaned to accommodate a variety of packages with minimal impact on your wine. Our trucks can access remote locations.
CULT PREMIUM BOTTLING uses a Costral NG 3000 mobile bottling line with a Parker Nitrogen generator. Our services includes bottle rinsing, extra-long drying time, bottle sparging, light vacuum corking, R.O.P.P. or crown capping. We can fill up to approximately 15 000 liters per day. Our equipment can accommodate various 375ml, 750ml and magnum bottle types. These services can be provided in one full package or as fill or label-only packages.
CUSTOMER TO SUPPLY THE FOLLOWING:
• 32 Amp / 3 Phase with Neutral. (5 Pin) • Potable water supply with good pressure • Forklift with driver • 10 labourers to assist with bottle handling • Suitable work area that is solid and flat • All packaging
• Wine must be protein, microbiologically and cold stable
• Wine must be pre filtered before bottling
• The client must decide in advance on fine filtration.
TERMS OF PAYMENT
• Quotation is valid for 30 days
• Prices exclude VAT
• Accounts are due on 30 days from bottling
We would love to talk to you about your mobile wine bottling needs. Please contact Willie Louw for availability and a full disclosure of our current pricing.